Our TSi 150CC Sonic Drill Rig offers maximum power on a compact footprint. Using the same unique Sonic Head designed into the Tsi 150T, the 150CC offers the additional benefit of enhanced safety and increased precision.
Measuring 19.19’ L x 7.11’ H x 7.25’ W with a 7.76 psi ground pressure, the TSi 150CC Compact Crawler fits inside a standard 20 cubic yard sea container and weighs 22,400 lbs (10,616 kg). The 150CC can also fit onto smaller drilling pads. The wide track mount and low ground pressure allow the 150CC to work in even the most fragile of environments.
Our Compact Crawler Sonic Drill Rig can angle drill from vertical to nearly horizontal. The TSi 150CC can be driven via remote control with trekking speed up to 3.5 MPH (5.6 km/hr) and 60% gradeability.
- Track-Mounted Rod Carrier with Bridge Crane
- Steel Tracks
- Triple Breakout Clamps
- Diamond Coring Adapter
- Automatic Hydraulic SPT
- Grout Mixer / Pump
- Rubber-Mounted Flood Lights
- Continuous soil or Shelby tube sampling in environmental investigations or remediation
- Investigations to optimize yield recovery or quantify reserves in mineral or aggregates exploration
- Confirmatory testing and continuous sampling during dam and levee investigations and remediation
- Pump/flow tests for water resource or dewatering projects
- Installation of monitoring probes and recovery wells in landfill investigations and expansions
- Micropile or earth anchor installation during geoconstruction projects
In addition, the 150CC provides easy hole access for well completions because the Sonic Head hinges away from the driller and the top jib swings over the hole.