The global footprint of Terra Sonic International continues to expand. A newly opened office in France will be homebase for Terra Sonic International Europe. The TSi rigs will be designed by Terra Sonic, built locally in Europe.
Terra Sonic Support Equipment
We Understand Your Business
TSi Europe will follow the long-established TSi model of making its customers successful in Sonic drilling through the world’s finest Sonic Drilling equipment, the most experienced training by Master Sonic Drillers and the highest levels of service and support.
TSi Sonic Rigs: Built by Drillers, for Drillers
Terra Sonic International is the global leader in Sonic Drilling technology. TSi designs and manufactures a complete line of Sonic Drill Rigs including Truck-mounted, Crawler-mounted and Skid-mounted rigs and Support Equipment.
The Terra Sonic Advantage
When you purchase a Terra Sonic International Sonic Rig you can expect to achieve:
- Near “in situ” core samples—the highest quality cores possible via any coring methodology
- A drilling speed that is consistently 3–5 times and sometimes 10 times faster than non-sonic drilling methods
- Reduced time in the field for technical support and oversight professionals that results in decreased overall project costs
- No premature refusal in almost any lithology
100% Manufactured by Terra Sonic
Terra Sonic International experts design and manufacture all Terra Sonic Drill Rigs. Each rig is backed by decades of experience and a history of high-quality, reliable products.
TSi 150CCE – Compact Crawler-Mounted Sonic Drill Rig
The TSi 150CCE is ideal for tight access applications, projects that require limited workspace and indoor spaces. While the TSi 150CCE is compact, it offers industry-leading power. Measuring 5.85 m x 2.16 m x 2.21 m, the TSi 150CCE fits inside a standard 20 cubic yard sea container and weighs just 10,160 kg. The 150CCE has a drilling depth of up to 243.9 m, depending upon the lithology and casing design and it can drill from vertical to nearly horizontal. The 150CCE is driven via remote control with trekking speeds up 5.6 km/hr.
TSi 150CC MM8 – Compact Crawler-Mounted Articulating Sonic Drill Rig
At the base of every TSi 150CC-MM8 Sonic Drill Rig is a remarkably durable MM8 platform engineered specifically to accommodate the TSi 150 Sonic Drill Head. An articulating mast allows drilling at a variety of angles, making it ideal for micropiles, anchors, geotechnical investigations and geothermal boreholes. The versatility of the articulating mast allows drilling at angles between vertical and 130 degrees in any directions. The proprietary TSi 150 Sonic Oscillator provides the world’s most productive use of Sonic power.
All Support Equipment Features
- Bridge Crane on Sliding Frame: steel construction, 226.79 kg capacity
- Air Hoist with choice of 136 kg or 226.79 kg capacity. Air supplied by pneumatic line connected to air tank
- Custom-designed pipe racks hold up 78 8.89 cm x 3.048 m rods on one side and 36 15.24 cm x 3.048 m casings on the other
- Work Bench
- Four Jacklegs
- Hydraulic Tank
- PTO Driven Hydraulic Pump
TSi Counts Among Its Customers
- Sonic Drill Contractors
- Consulting and Engineering Firms
- Government Agencies
- Industrial, Chemical and Mining Companies
- Geotechnical and Geo-Construction Firms